Export of point-clouds (2018-05-02)
We are working on point-cloud-support. The first step ready to use is a STL-export. Check my blog-post: http://kimkulling.de/2018/05/01/assimp-starting-…ort-point-clouds/
New feature poll on Patreon (2018-04-20)
There is a new poll on our Patreon-page. You can use it to priotize your most wanted feature, Just check Vote for the next features to get involved.
News from the FBX-front (2018-03-31)
In the last month we got a lot of pull-requests to get the FBX-importer more stable:
- The animtion support got a lot of bug-fixes
- There is an experimental exporter for binary-FBX-files on the current master
- There is an ASCII-exporter for the FBX-format in the pipeline
The 3MF-support got some updates as well_
- The meta-data of 3MF-files will now imported and exported
- I made some bugfixes to get this more stable
A new website ( 2018-02-03 )
To make life easier for me I satrted to use Joomble for the Asset-Importer-Lib website. To get things running I just copied all the old content to this. In the next months I will add some more content. Feel free to give any feedback.
I am not a good web-designer :-) ...
The Assimp-Blog ( 2018-01-20 )
Here I will give you some updates about the latest changes in Asset-Importer-Lib.